Security and privacy are key features of modern luxury flats. As the demand for luxury flats is on the rise, developers are focusing on the importance of advanced security facilities and enhanced privacy. To help residents feel safe and secure in the apartments, high-end residential buildings offer a range of security features—from 24X7 surveillance to secure access points. In this article, we will explore some of the security features offered by luxury flats in Kolkata and how they enhance the living experience for their residents.
24X7 availability of security personnel: Luxury residential complexes have round-the-clock security services. There can be five or more trained personnels guarding a gated community. The security personnel take turns to monitor the premises and keep a vigilant watch. They keep track of individuals entering and leaving the community, including the time of their arrival and departure, whether they brought a vehicle, which flat they visit, and who accompanies them.
Security personnel also keep an eye out for suspicious activity. In cases of any security breach, they are quick to respond and manage the situation with minimal disruption. Security personnels offer a sense of safety and peace of mind to residents. They are trained to take care of situations such as thefts, burglaries and possible vandalism and make the residents feel safe. They are available at all times for any kind of emergency assistance.
CCTV surveillance: CCTV cameras offer numerous advantages and are strategically placed in various locations throughout residential complexes, such as lobbies, corridors, and parking lots. In luxury apartments, security cameras are installed in common areas to deter criminal activity. The primary purpose of installing these cameras is two-fold: first, as a crime prevention measure, and second, as a constant reminder that the building is under surveillance. With cameras installed throughout the complex, potential criminals are less likely to commit any unlawful acts.
CCTV cameras are also used to monitor staff activities, visitors of the building, and movement of maintenance personnels within the building premises. CCTV cameras also help provide evidence in criminal cases. These cameras help identify perpetrators using video footage or still photos. This supports processes of investigation and prosecution.Intercom facilities: Intercom facilities help residents communicate with the security personnel and other residents of the building. Installation of intercoms can help improve the security of the residential complex. The advantages of intercoms are as follows:
- Intercom facilities ensure convenience in communication. They help residents to communicate without making personal visits or phone calls.
- Intercom facilities also help in controlled access as residents can use the intercom to allow the entrance of authorised individuals in the building. Residents can grant or deny entry to visitors or delivery personnel. This enhances the safety of the building.
- Intercom facilities can help residents communicate with security personnel or other residents in cases of emergencies. At times when residents might not have their phones or cannot leave their flats, an intercom is helpful.
- Residents can communicate with visitors without the need to share their personal phone numbers or addresses
Smart card systems: Many luxury residential complexes install access control systems to enhance the security system of the building. Security systems such as, biometric scanners or RFID card readers, are used to authorise individuals before they enter the premises. Residents can use a keycard to access the elevator. The many benefits of smart card access systems include:
- Smart card systems prevent unauthorised entry into the building. This helps avoid security breaches and enhances the safety of the residents.
- Smart card access systems maintain the privacy of the building by restricting access to certain areas of the building so that residents have a secure living environment.
- Smart card access systems also maintain a record of who has entered and exited the building. This can be later used to identify suspicious individuals in cases of unusual incidents in the building.
Secure parking: The parking facilities of the modern residential complexes are also furnished with CCTV cameras. The facility is also monitored by security personnel consistently so that residents can feel secure about their parked cars. The availability of security personnel in the parking area ensures low rates of thefts and vandalism. CCTV cameras record the entry and exit of every car in the parking premises. The security personnel supervise the facility to verify that the cars or other vehicles are authorised and parked at the designated parking spots. Parking facilities are also built in a way that they prevent the vehicles from damage due to weather conditions such as hailstorms, strong winds and rains.
Looking for flats in Kolkata with high-end security features?
If you are looking for apartments in Kolkata that boast of high-end safety features, take a look at the projects by Ideal group. All our projects including our ongoing projects such as Ideal Aurum, Ideal Aqua View and Ideal Paradiso and ready-to-move-in projects such as Ideal Exotica are equipped with state-of-art safety features such as CCTV cameras and round the clock security personnels. For more information on luxury flats in Kolkata or affordable apartments for sale, explore our residential projects.